UNRESERVED Deceased Estate Auction!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
5 Harding St, WATSON, A.C.T.
- Circa 1960s original Canberra red brick home with all the charm of the era, located in the friendly and quiet neighbourhood of Harding St
- The residence features a large living area, practical kitchen, ducted heating and cooling and practical bathroom
- The home is set on a large 664m2* block with established simple garden, private backyard and great street appeal
- The private backyard allows for your own improvements and boasts a large 4m x 8m* shed with concrete floor and apron
- The property is complemented by a single car drive through carport
- Located in a very established original Canberra street within walking distance to the Watson Shops, Harding St playground / park, Majura Primary School and ACU
This is an Unreserved Auction as apart of the liquidation of assets of a Deceased Estate. It will will be sold, with the proceeds of the sale going to charity, we invite you to inspect this piece of Canberra history.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur St Yass NSW
02 6226 4400
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.